Thursday, February 11, 2010

passion


lately,
i've been so lazy because of the weather maybe, but i believe it can't be as an excuse. i still have so much to do instead. i made resolution before the year change and one of my resolution this year is doing my thesis and gets done on time (`i hope it will be done on July). i realize that "passion" is something that hard to keep. actually, i have goals but i seem easily get distracted by many things. even by the time i wrote this blog, and my love one says something interesting, and blast I've got distracted.
well.. my that's my problem. and lately becomes a big problem of mine. i should do what i have to do. but instead of doing my job, I'd rather do something else and useless maybe (not so useless actually but it's not important enough that time, hahaha).
i don't like being a derailed person so i need to improve my passion that seems "getting lost" from me.

wake up iyunk! something big waiting for you :)

anywayyyyy...here are my outfit random picture..hohoho, enjoy!


einsten tshirt | blue skirt- gedebage | black legging | random bangles

green tshirt- secondhand | jeans vest-unbranded |ripped jeans- gedebage | ethnic bag- malioboro, YK |flat shoes- vincci


white blouse-unbranded | lacey blazer | jeans-logo | owl chain necklace | some random unbranded accesories :D

No comments:

Post a Comment